SALT LAKE CITY, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that a current Fortune 500 customer is adding another division to be supported by inContact. During the selection process, inContact provided an ROI model and level of functionality that would not be possible with the premise-based call center solution the company had been using previously.
Serving healthcare providers and patients, the pharmacy services division has stringent requirements for security and redundancy that are mandated by government, legal and industry regulations. inContact was able to satisfy those security needs and provides a world-class cloud infrastructure that includes geographically redundant data centers and a carrier-grade telecom infrastructure that is owned, managed and monitored 24/7/365 by inContact employees. In addition to cloud Automatic Call Distribution and Workforce Management, inContact will support greater agent efficiency by integrating the inContact cloud universal queue directly with CRM and other business systems so that agents have all the information they need to personalize the customer care experience.
"There is unprecedented pressure on the bottom line for healthcare organizations," said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact. "Our cloud contact center software has a proven cost-efficiency model. Now companies can get advanced features for managing workflow and agent productivity with a pay-as-you-go approach that makes sense for many companies."Jarman added: "inContact has a portfolio of healthcare customers and we are rock-solid in our security and reliability which is backed up with enterprise-grade infrastructure and a published uptime guarantee of 99.99%." Additional Information
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations efficiency: http://www.incontact.com/assessment
- Download this whitepaper from Frost & Sullivan: "Premise vs. Hosted Contact Center: Total Cost of Ownership Analysis" http://www.incontact.com/call-center-resource-finder?tid=7&tid_1=24
- Learn more about security, reliability and performance in the cloud: http://www.incontact.com/call-center-software-company/trust-office
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts