SAN JOSE, Calif., May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing, today announced new X10 Motherboard and Server Building Block Solutions® that support Intel's highly anticipated future Xeon® processor E3-1200 V3 and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processor families. Supermicro's uni-processor (UP) motherboard solutions combined with optimized chassis deliver customers the widest combination of solutions to build server solutions fitting any application requirement. When combined with Intel's coming processor microarchitecture based on 22nm 3-D Tri-Gate technology, Supermicro system solutions deliver higher performance with increased energy efficiency through improved system, cooling and power architectures.
"Supermicro is developing advanced server and storage solutions based on Intel's new processor technologies to deliver higher performance with increased energy efficiency," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "These latest lines of motherboard and server building block solutions offer customers greater choices to grow their business. By leveraging our new one million square foot state-of-the-art facility in Taiwan, we are able to fulfill much higher volume demands worldwide and provide customers the best service with a time-to-market advantage."
Supermicro Product Highlights Supporting Future Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 V3 and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor FamiliesServer Motherboards (Data Centers, Storage Solutions, Network Appliance, and Legacy Support)
- High performance storage solution (X10SL7-F) for SNB, Datacenters, with 8x SAS2 6Gb/s, 2x SATA3 6Gb/s, Dual GbE LAN ports, USB 3.0, TPM headers, IPMI 2.0 with dedicated LAN in a uATX form factor
- High performance optimized server (X10SLM+-LN4F) for networking appliance, firewall, Datacenter, with 4x SATA3 6Gb/s, Quad GbE LAN ports, USB 3.0, Intel Node Manager Support, TPM headers, IPMI 2.0 with dedicated LAN in a uATX form factor
- Essential mid-range with legacy support optimized server for appliances (X10SLA-F), legacy A/V applications, Data Centers, with 2x SATA3 6Gb/s, Dual LAN ports, USB 3.0, TPM headers, IPMI 2.0 with dedicated LAN, legacy add on card support via 5 PCI-32 slots in a uATX form factor
- Value oriented, cost optimized server motherboard (X10SLL-SF) for SMB and cloud computing with 2x SATA3 6Gb/s, Dual GbE LAN ports, TPM header, IPMI 2.0 with shared LAN in a uATX form factor
- High performance (X10SLQ) ideal for ATM, Kiosk, NVR/DVR, surveillance appliances and M2M applications, 6x SATA3 6Gb/s, Dual GbE LAN, USB 3.0, mSATA3, AMT 9.0, vPro, Q87, future 4th Generation Intel® Core™ support, 7 years product life
- 3U MicroCloud in 12 node (SYS-5038ML-H12TRF) and 8 node (SYS-5038ML-H8TRF) configurations feature independent hot-swappable nodes, each supporting future Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 V3 series processor, 32GB memory, 2x 3.5" or optional 4x 2.5" HDDs and MicroLP expansion
- 1U Mainstream UP server workhorse (5018D-MTF) with 4x 3.5" hot-swap drive bays, full-height expansion on PCI-E x16 (x8 signal), dual GbE NIC, and IPMI 2.0
- 1U High reliability server (5018D-MTRF) with 4x 3.5" hot-swap drive bays, full-height expansion on PCI-E x16 (x8 signal), dual GbE NIC, IPMI 2.0, and 400W redundant power with option for Battery Backup Power ( BBP®) module
- 1U Network-centric server (5018D-MTLN4F) with 4x 3.5" hot-swap drive bays, full-height expansion on PCI-E x16, IPMI 2.0, and Quad GbE NIC
- 1U Compact, short-depth server appliance (5018D-MF) less than 15" depth, supporting 2x internal 3.5" drives or optionally up to 4x 2.5" drives, full-height expansion on PCI-E x16 (x8 signal), and IPMI 2.0
- 1U Storage-focused server (1018D-73MTF) with 8x 2.5" hot-swap bays, supporting SAS2/SATA3 from LSI S2308 controller with optional RAID 0, 1, 10, full-height expansion on PCI-E x16 (x8 signal), dual GbE NIC, and IPMI 2.0
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV