REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Support.com (Nasdaq:SPRT), a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software that create new revenue streams and improve customer experience, today announced that CEO Josh Pickus and CFO Shelly Schaffer will be presenting at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference on Tuesday, June 4 th, 2013 at 11:00am PT (2:00pm ET) at the New York Palace Hotel in New York.
About Support.com Support.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPRT) is a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software. We help leading brands create new revenue streams and deepen customer loyalty through programs that enhance their customers' technology experience. Our solution includes a comprehensive Service Delivery Platform , mobile and desktop apps, a scalable workforce of technology specialists and proven expertise in program design and execution. Our partners include many of the nation's leading communications providers, retailers and technology companies. For more information, please visit us at: www.support.com .Support.com, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit http://www.support.com/about/careers . The Support.com, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11893 Copyright © 2013 Support.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Support.com is a trademark or registered trademark of Support.com, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
CONTACT: Investor Contact Carolyn Bass Market Street Partners (415) 445-3235 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Seth Geisler Martin Levy Public Relations, Inc. (858) 610-9860 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV