NEW ALBANY, Ohio, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVGI), a leading supplier of fully-integrated system solutions for the global commercial vehicle market, today announced that Chad M. Utrup, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the J.P. Morgan Diversified Industries Conference on Tuesday, June 4 at 2:45 PM (ET) at the JP Morgan offices located at 383 Madison Avenue, NYC.
To listen to a live Web cast of the Company's presentation, go to Commercial Vehicle Group's Website, www.cvgrp.com, click on "Investor Relations" and then the Web cast icon.
About Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc .Commercial Vehicle Group is a leading supplier of a full range of cab related products and systems for the global commercial vehicle market, including the heavy-duty (Class 8) truck market, the construction, military, bus and agriculture markets and the specialty transportation markets. The Company's products include static and suspension seat systems, electronic wire harness assemblies, controls and switches, cab structures and components, interior trim systems (including instrument panels, door panels, headliners, cabinetry and floor systems), mirrors and wiper systems, specifically designed for applications in commercial vehicles. The Company is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio with operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Information about the Company and its products is available on the internet at www.cvgrp.com.
SOURCE Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV