Net income for the full year totaled $397.6 million, or $1.97 a share. Total revenue for the year increased 67.5% from 2012 to $2.2 billion.
The company expects first-quarter earnings in the range of 46 cents to 48 cents a share based on revenue of $555 million to $565 million
For the year, Michael Kors expects total revenue to be in the range of $2.65 billion to $2.75 billion, based on a comparable-store sales increase in the range of 15% to 20%. Earnings per share are expected to be in the range of $2.43 to $2.47.
-- Written by Laurie Kulikowski in New York.Follow @LKulikowski To contact Laurie Kulikowski, send an email to: Laurie.Kulikowski@thestreet.com. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV