AUSTIN, Texas, May 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHUY) today announced that it will present at two Investor Conferences in June.
On Wednesday, June 5, 2013, the Company will present at the Stephens 2013 Spring Investment Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
On Wednesday, June 19, 2013, the Company will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Consumer Conference. The presentation will begin at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.Each presentation will be webcast live and archived on Chuy's website. To access the webcasts and a copy of the Company's investor presentation, please visit www.chuys.com under the "Investors" tab. About Chuy's Founded in Austin, Texas in 1982, Chuy's owns and operates 43 full-service restaurants across ten states serving a distinct menu of authentic, made from scratch Tex Mex inspired dishes. Chuy's highly flavorful and freshly prepared fare is served in a fun, eclectic and irreverent atmosphere, while each location offers a unique, "unchained" look and feel, as expressed by the concept's motto "If you've seen one Chuy's, you've seen one Chuy's!". For further information about Chuy's, including the nearest location, visit the Chuy's website at www.chuys.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Fitzhugh Taylor 203-682-8261 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV