BALTIMORE, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) today announced that the Company will host an Investor Day meeting on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 beginning at 9:30AM Eastern Time and ending at approximately 3:00PM Eastern Time. The meeting will include presentations by Under Armour's senior management team including:(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110127/NE37387LOGO )
- Kevin Plank, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Kip Fulks, Chief Operating Officer
- Henry Stafford, Senior Vice President, Apparel, Outdoor & Accessories
- Charlie Maurath, President, International
- Chip Adams, Chief Performance Officer
- Brad Dickerson, Chief Financial Officer
The meeting will be webcast live at http://investor.underarmour.com/events.cfm and will be archived and available for replay approximately three hours after the live event until 12:00PM on Wednesday, July 31, 2013.
About Under Armour, Inc.Under Armour® (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer, and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories. The Company's products are sold worldwide and worn by athletes at all levels, from youth to professional, on playing fields around the globe. The Under Armour global headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland. For further information, please visit the Company's website at www.ua.com.
SOURCE Under Armour, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts