PITTSBURGH, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. (NYSE: DKS) today announced it will host a live webcast of its Annual Stockholders' Meeting. The meeting will be held at the Hyatt Regency, 1111 Airport Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA 15231, on June 5, 2013 beginning at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time, and will be chaired by Edward W. Stack, Chairman and CEO.
The webcast can be accessed at DICK'S Sporting Goods Investor Relations website at www.DicksSportingGoods.com/investors. To listen, please go to the website at least fifteen minutes early to register and download and install any necessary audio software.
For those who cannot listen to the live webcast, it will be archived on the Company's website for approximately 30 days.
About DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sporting goods retailer offering a broad assortment of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns and operates Golf Galaxy, LLC, a golf specialty retailer. As of May 4, 2013, the Company operated 520 DICK'S Sporting Goods stores in 44 states, 81 Golf Galaxy stores in 30 states and eCommerce and catalog operations for both DICK'S Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy. DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. news releases are available at http://www.DicksSportingGoods.com/investors. The Company's website is not part of this press release.Contact: Timothy E. Kullman, EVP – Finance, Administration and Chief Financial Officer or Anne-Marie Megela, VP – Treasury Services and Investor Relations(724) 273-3400 email@example.com SOURCE DICK's Sporting Goods, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV