BEACHWOOD, Ohio, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DDR Corp. (NYSE: DDR) announced today that Daniel B. Hurwitz, chief executive officer and David J. Oakes, president and chief financial officer will present at the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) Investor Forum in Chicago. The Company's presentation is scheduled for 3:45pm CT on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 and can be accessed live via the following website: http://reitstream.com/reitweek2013/ddr. The webcast will also be archived and available for replay on DDR's website at ir.ddr.com.
About DDR Corp. DDR is an owner and manager of 445 value-oriented shopping centers representing 116 million square feet in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Brazil. The Company's assets are concentrated in high barrier-to-entry markets with stable populations and high growth potential and its portfolio is actively managed to create long-term shareholder value. DDR is a self-administered and self-managed REIT operating as a fully integrated real estate company, and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DDR. Additional information about the Company is available at www.ddr.com, as well as on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest.
SOURCE DDR Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV