Non-GAAP Financial Measures
The company reports its financial results in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States ("GAAP"). This press release includes the following non-GAAP financial measures, which we use to budget, make operating and strategic decisions and evaluate our performance: (1) "Organic Net Revenues," which is defined as net revenues excluding the impacts of acquisitions, divestitures (including businesses under a sales agreement), Integration Program costs, accounting calendar changes and foreign currency rate fluctuations; and (2) "Operating EPS," which is defined as diluted EPS attributable to Mondelez International from continuing operations excluding the impact of Spin-Off Costs, pension costs related to the obligations transferred in the Spin-Off, the 2012-2014 Restructuring Program, the Integration Program, gains / losses from divestitures or acquisitions, acquisition-related costs and net earnings from divestitures (including businesses under a sales agreement), and including an interest expense adjustment related to the Spin-Off transaction.
 Based on 2012 average currency rates and including the estimated impact of the devaluation of the Venezuelan bolivar on
Feb. 8, 2013.
SOURCE Mondelez International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV