REDWOOD CITY, Calif. and VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Support.com ®, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPRT), a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software that create new revenue streams and improve customer experience, and Absolute ® Software Corporation (TSX:ABT), the industry standard for persistent endpoint security and management solutions for computers, laptops, and ultra-portable devices, today announced they have expanded their partnership to include an all-in-one setup, optimization and security service for tablets.
According to NPD Group research, 18 million U.S. consumers returned at least one consumer electronics device in 2012, with post-purchase support being a leading factor in reducing unnecessary returns.
The Support.com and Absolute Software Setup and Optimization Service for tablets provides comprehensive out of the box value and support for new device purchases including:
- Support.com's tablet optimization app that can help extend battery life and improve privacy and security.
- Absolute Software's Absolute Data Protect app that contains the essential security features of lock, locate and delete. If a tablet is missing or stolen, users can preemptively take measure to safeguard their data.
- Support.com powered tech support for Wi-Fi setup, email setup and app store access.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts