CHICAGO, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Intellectual Property Exchange International, Inc. (IPXI), the world's first financial exchange for licensing and trading intellectual property (IP) rights, today announced that it will conduct two public web presentations on June 5 at 10 a.m. CT and 8 p.m. CT that will unveil IPXI's first Unit License Right™ (ULR™) contract offering, present important offering details and launch the marketing campaign for the ULR contracts. This first-of-its-kind offering will enable operating companies, investors and other market participants to buy and sell ULR contracts covering a large portfolio of more than 600 patent assets, including 225 issued patents worldwide, related to organic light-emitting diode (OLED) technology for display screen applications. The portfolio is the result of nearly 20 years of research in the field by Koninklijke Philips N.V. ( Philips), the global leader in health care, lifestyle and lighting.
Those interested in participating in the 10 a.m. CT webinar can register here, and those interested in participating in the 8 p.m. CT webinar can register here. Participants will have the opportunity to submit questions and comments prior to and during the webinar, which will be addressed as time permits following the presentation. The Offering Memorandum will be made publicly available on the IPXI Electronic Trading Platform following the morning webinar.
The patented technology will be listed on the Trading Platform in the form of ULR contracts, which are exchange-traded, non-exclusive license rights offered on a nondiscriminatory basis at market-based prices and with standardized terms. The contracts are priced and sold on a technology-unit basis to allow for easy monitoring of the adoption and use of the technology.
The objectives of IPXI include:
- Provide an efficient market for patent licensing and technology transfer.
- Help organizations reduce the risk of litigation and excessive damage awards.
- Provide licensees with broad access to quality-vetted patents and technology at market-established prices with standardized terms.
- Assure fair market-based pricing for IP rights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV