May 29, 2013
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE)
today announced the release of
Incentive Compensation Management
versions 6.2, which include collaboration, adherence and gamification features for greater employee engagement. The new versions are integrated via a common interface, creating a single, easy-to-use portal through which employees can manage their schedules, track their compensation, and improve performance.
"Customer interactions are becoming more complex, and so organizations need to better prepare their people to address sophisticated customer demands," said
, President of the NICE Customer Interactions Group. "Version 6.2 solutions help address this challenge by applying collaboration and gamification technologies to more effectively measure and motivate employee performance and to drive accountability for delivering a better customer experience. In doing so, organizations can get closer to their customers."
The NICE offering includes the following enhanced capabilities:
Performance Management (PM) and Incentive Compensation Management (ICM)
- Collaboration Tools - The creation of employee profile pages and activity feeds allows companies to foster communication and collaboration.
- Gamification - Executives and frontline leaders can initiate quests and contests to reward employees for specific behaviors and/or achievements. For instance, today's manual whiteboard contests can be converted into digital badges and incentives that engage employees, speed onboarding, and help retain top talent.
Workforce Management (WFM)
- Collaboration Tools - Companies can leverage blogs, wikis, instant messaging, and polling to engage their employees and share best practices.
- Real-Time Adherence - WFM professionals can manage adherence to schedule in real-time via thin client at greater speed and lower cost.
- Adherence to Local Regulations - WFM professionals can apply specific shift policies, minimum rest times, and date range scheduling in order to meet country-specific requirements
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE's solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
NICE and the NICE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NICE Systems. All other marks are trademarks of their respective owners. For a full list of NICE Systems' marks, please see: