RA'ANANA, Israel, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced the release of Workforce Management, Performance Management, and Incentive Compensation Management versions 6.2, which include collaboration, adherence and gamification features for greater employee engagement. The new versions are integrated via a common interface, creating a single, easy-to-use portal through which employees can manage their schedules, track their compensation, and improve performance.
"Customer interactions are becoming more complex, and so organizations need to better prepare their people to address sophisticated customer demands," said Yochai Rozenblat, President of the NICE Customer Interactions Group. "Version 6.2 solutions help address this challenge by applying collaboration and gamification technologies to more effectively measure and motivate employee performance and to drive accountability for delivering a better customer experience. In doing so, organizations can get closer to their customers."The NICE offering includes the following enhanced capabilities: Performance Management (PM) and Incentive Compensation Management (ICM)
- Collaboration Tools - The creation of employee profile pages and activity feeds allows companies to foster communication and collaboration.
- Gamification - Executives and frontline leaders can initiate quests and contests to reward employees for specific behaviors and/or achievements. For instance, today's manual whiteboard contests can be converted into digital badges and incentives that engage employees, speed onboarding, and help retain top talent.
- Collaboration Tools - Companies can leverage blogs, wikis, instant messaging, and polling to engage their employees and share best practices.
- Real-Time Adherence - WFM professionals can manage adherence to schedule in real-time via thin client at greater speed and lower cost.
- Adherence to Local Regulations - WFM professionals can apply specific shift policies, minimum rest times, and date range scheduling in order to meet country-specific requirements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV