MELVILLE, N.Y., May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Henry Schein, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSIC), the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical and animal health practitioners, announced today that the Company will present at four conferences in June:
- June 5 – Jefferies 2013 Healthcare Conference in New York, NY at 9:00 a.m. ET
- June 12 – William Blair 2013 Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, IL at 2:40 p.m. CT
- June 13 – Goldman Sachs 34th Annual Global Healthcare Conference in Ranchos Palos Verdes, CA at 8:00 a.m. PT
- June 19 – Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA at 2:25 p.m. ET
Henry Schein's presentations can be heard via live webcast by visiting www.henryschein.com, clicking on "Investor Relations" and following the link for "Webcasts." Replays will be available on the Web site following each presentation.
About Henry Schein, Inc.
Henry Schein, Inc. is the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical and animal health practitioners. The Company also serves dental laboratories, government and institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care sites. A Fortune 500® Company and a member of the NASDAQ 100® Index, Henry Schein employs more than 15,500 Team Schein Members and serves more than 775,000 customers.The Company offers a comprehensive selection of products and services, including value-added solutions for operating efficient practices and delivering high-quality care. Henry Schein operates through a centralized and automated distribution network, with a selection of more than 96,000 branded products and Henry Schein private-brand products in stock, as well as more than 110,000 additional products available as special-order items. The Company also offers its customers exclusive, innovative technology solutions, including practice management software and e-commerce solutions, as well as a broad range of financial services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts