MEXICO CITY , May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) is debuting its expanded range of broadband and video delivery solutions for Latin American service providers at Expo Canitec 2013, Booths #605 and #227, 29-31 May 2013. This enhanced portfolio specifically addresses the increased consumer demand for multiscreen and TV everywhere experiences.
The Americas are experiencing unprecedented growth in TV consumption (26.6 hours per week), recorded content (26% of all viewed media), and multiscreen (56% watch TV in the bedroom, nearly half on tablets & smartphones), according to a recent global study by Motorola (prior to its acquisition by ARRIS)."Our portfolio of video delivery and broadband access technology at Expo Canitec demonstrates how the new ARRIS addresses increasing consumer demand for multiscreen and TV everywhere in three key areas: simplifying multiscreen complexity, transforming IP video delivery, and delivering the next-generation home," said German Iaryczower, senior vice president of sales, Caribbean and Latin America, ARRIS. Simplifying Multiscreen Complexity ARRIS is showcasing newly combined software and hardware solutions that tackle the additional complexities service providers face in today's multiscreen world – from addressing additional bandwidth constraints, to securing high-value content across multiple screens, to ensuring a consistent user experience across all devices. End-to-End Platform for the Evolution of TV – the ARRIS multiscreen platform is comprised of award-winning integrated solutions that equip service providers with specialized tools for unleashing multiscreen content. Components include:
- DreamGallery – Innovation at Internet Speed – navigation that makes TV as personalized, dynamic and rich as the Internet. On-the-fly updates, scalability, and customization—thanks to HTML5 and cloud-based technology.
- SecureMedia® Encryptonite ONE™ HLS+ – The Gold Standard for Multiscreen Content Security – a streamlined, cost-effective process for ingesting, transcoding and securely delivering live and on-demand content via standard HTTP methods and infrastructure. Approved by Hollywood studios for premium content delivery and selected by leading service providers, including: Verizon, Time Warner Cable and Massillon Cable.
- Merchandiser – Enabling Personalized, Infinite Catalog Marketing – software for enhancing the browsing experience with personalized bundle marketing for video, music, games and applications—across multiple screens, with an intelligent recommendation engine.
- Dr. Tom Cloonan, CTO, System Architecture, will present a workshop: "An Evolution of CCAP & DOCSIS 3.1 into the 2020 Decade" – 3:00 p.m., Thursday, 30 May 2013
- Tom Williams, VP Marketing and Business Development will present on "Ongoing Transformation of Video: People's Video Habits Are Changing" – 4:00 p.m., 30 May 2013
- Marko Estacio (Technical Architect will speak on "The New UI TV Revolution" – 5:00 p.m. 30 May 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV