BILLERICA, Mass., May 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entegris, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENTG), a global supplier of critical filtration and contamination control technologies used in semiconductor and microelectronics manufacturing, announced today that it will open The NASDAQ Stock Market on Tuesday, June 4 at 9:30 a.m. EDT. President and CEO of Entegris, Bertrand Loy, will preside over the NASDAQ opening bell ceremony at NASDAQ MarketSite, located at 4 Times Square, New York City.
Following the market open, the Company will hold an analyst meeting at the NASDAQ MarketSite from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. EDT. Members of the Entegris management team will discuss how Entegris is positioned to be one of the major beneficiaries from the development and adoption of new, ever more complex manufacturing processes in the semiconductor and microelectronics industries. The presentations at the meeting will also cover emerging opportunities for Entegris' technology in adjacent markets.
To register for the meeting, or for instructions for accessing the webcast, please contact Jolene Bergner at Entegris at 952-556-4152, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. All analyst meeting attendees must pre-register.ABOUT ENTEGRIS Entegris provides a wide range of products for purifying, protecting and transporting critical materials used in processing and manufacturing in semiconductor and other high-tech industries. Entegris is ISO 9001 certified and has manufacturing, customer service or research facilities in the United States, China, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. Additional information can be found at www.entegris.com .
CONTACT: Entegris, Inc. 129 Concord Road, Building 2 Billerica, MA 01821 USA Tel. 978-436-6500 Steve Cantor VP of Corporate Relations Tel. 978-436-6750 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV