REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world's number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced that its executive management team will host a financial analyst meeting in conjunction with Informatica World 2013 on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 10 a.m. PDT. A live audio Web cast and replay of the event will be available at www.informatica.com/investor .
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.### Note: Informatica is a trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world.
CONTACT: Debbie O'Brien Corporate Communications + 1 650 385 5735 email@example.com Stephanie Wakefield Investor Relations + 1 650 385 5261 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV