- Principal Amount: COP$1.84 trillion
- Interest Rate: DTF *+2.5 (anticipated quarterly rate)
- Maturity: twelve years with a three-year grace period
- No guarantees
- Use of the proceeds:
- COP$1.55 trillion: Liability management to repay in full an outstanding loan extended by Colombian banks in 2009.
- COP$0.284 trillion: New funds for Ecopetrol S.A.'s investment plan and general corporate expenditures of 2013.
- Lenders: Banco de Bogotá S.A and Banco BBVA Colombia S.A, as leading banks; and Banco de Occidente S.A, Banco Popular S.A, Banco Comercial AV Villas S.A, Banco Agrario de Colombia S.A and Helm Bank S.A.
Ecopetrol Enters Into Loan Agreement For COP$1.84 Trillion With Colombian Banks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.