SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Partners, LP (NYSE: UAN) (the "Partnership") today announced that Coffeyville Resources, LLC (the "Selling Unitholder"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CVR Energy, Inc., closed an offering of 12,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests (the "common units") in the Partnership in a registered public offering at a public offering price of $25.15 per common unit. In connection with the offering, the Selling Unitholder granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,800,000 common units, which has not yet been exercised. The Partnership has not received and will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering and the number of common units outstanding will remain unchanged.
Credit Suisse, Citigroup, BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, UBS Investment Bank, Jefferies and J.P. Morgan acted as the joint book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets acted as a co-manager for the offering. The offering was made only by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement, copies of which may be obtained from:
- Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, telephone: (800) 221-1037, or by e-mail: email@example.com;
- Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: (800) 831-9146, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, Attn: Prospectus Department, email email@example.com;
- Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: (888) 603-5847, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- UBS Investment Bank, Attention: Prospectus Dept., 299 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10171, telephone: (888) 827-7275;
- Jefferies LLC, 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10022, telephone: 877-547-6340, or by e-mail: Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com; and
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, telephone: (866) 803-9204.
You may also get these documents for free by visiting the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the common units or any other securities, nor shall there be any sale of the common units or any other securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.