TAMPA, Fla., May 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:BLMN) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the following investor conferences in June:
- On Tuesday, June 11, the Company will present at the William Blair 33 rd Annual Growth Stock Conference at The Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, Ill. Presenting from the Company will be Elizabeth Smith, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The presentation will begin at 1:50 PM ET.
- On Tuesday, June 18, the Company will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Consumer Conference at The White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, Mass. Presenting from the Company will be David Deno, EVP, Chief Financial Officer. The presentation will begin at 10:00 AM ET.
Investors and interested parties may listen to the live webcasts of these presentations by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://www.bloominbrands.com/ under the Investors page or directly at http://investors.bloominbrands.com/ .
About Bloomin' Brands, Inc.Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is a portfolio of restaurant brands comprised of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar and Roy's with more than 1,450 restaurants in 48 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 19 countries.
CONTACT: Bloomin' Brands, Inc. Investor Relations Mark W. Seymour, Jr. (813) 830-5311 Investor@bloominbrands.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV