WALTHAM, Mass., May 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TESARO, Inc. (Nasdaq:TSRO) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a presentation by the TESARO management team at an investor briefing on Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 6:15 p.m. Central time, in connection with the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). This briefing will include a discussion of clinical data and development plans for niraparib, in addition to a question and answer session.
This meeting will be webcast live and a replay will be available for 30 days. The live webcast and replay will be accessible at www.tesarobio.com .
About TESAROTESARO, Inc. is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of cancer patients.
CONTACT: Investor/Media Contact: Jennifer Davis Sr. Director, Corporate Development & Investor Relations +1.781.325.1116
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV