ELMA, N.Y., May 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Servotronics, Inc. held its Annual Meeting of Shareholders in Buffalo, New York on Friday, May 24, 2013. Elected as Company Directors at the meeting were Dr. Nicholas D. Trbovich, Donald W. Hedges, Dr. William H. Duerig, Edward C. Cosgrove and Kenneth D. Trbovich.
Subsequent to the meeting, the Company's Board of Directors declared a $0.16 per share cash dividend. The dividend will be paid on July 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on June 24, 2013. This dividend does not represent that the Company will pay dividends on a regular or scheduled basis.
The Company is composed of two groups – the Advanced Technology Group (ATG) and the Consumer Products Group (CPG). The ATG primarily designs, develops and manufactures servo control and other components for various commercial and government applications (i.e., aircraft, jet engines, missiles, manufacturing equipment, etc.). The CPG designs and manufactures cutlery, bayonets, machetes and combat, survival, sporting, agricultural, and pocket knives for both commercial and government applications.
SERVOTRONICS, INC. (SVT) IS LISTED ON NYSE MKTSOURCE Servotronics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV