3. As of noon trading, Annaly Capital Management ( NLY) is down $0.28 (-1.9%) to $14.14 on heavy volume Thus far, 10.4 million shares of Annaly Capital Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.11-$14.53 after having opened the day at $14.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.42. Annaly Capital Management, Inc. owns, manages, and finances a portfolio of real estate related investments in United States. Annaly Capital Management has a market cap of $13.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Annaly Capital Management as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Annaly Capital Management Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts