4. As of noon trading, Priceline.com ( PCLN) is up $10.47 (1.31) to $811.59 on average volume Thus far, 329,968 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 704,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $810.00-$819.99 after having opened the day at $811.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $801.12. priceline.com Incorporated operates as a online travel company. Priceline.com has a market cap of $40.1 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 29.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Priceline.com a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Priceline.com as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Priceline.com Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts