Another potential earnings short-squeeze play is image-sensing device maker OmniVision Technologies ( OVTI), which is set to release its numbers on Thursday after the market close. Wall Street analysts, on average, expect OmniVision Technologies to report revenue of $318.26 million on earnings of 21 cents per share.
During the last quarter, this company reported revenue of $423.5 million, and GAAP reported sales were much higher than the prior-quarter's $185.2 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV