Another potential earnings short-squeeze play is image-sensing device maker OmniVision Technologies (OVTI), which is set to release its numbers on Thursday after the market close. Wall Street analysts, on average, expect OmniVision Technologies to report revenue of $318.26 million on earnings of 21 cents per share.
During the last quarter, this company reported revenue of $423.5 million, and GAAP reported sales were much higher than the prior-quarter's $185.2 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV