HOUSTON, May 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oceaneering International, Inc. (NYSE:OII) announced today that Marvin J. Migura, Executive Vice President, will meet with institutional investors at the RBC Capital Markets Global Energy and Power Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, June 4, 2013.
The conference handout will be accessible after the close of the market on Monday, June 3, 2013, through the Investor Relations link at Oceaneering's website, www.oceaneering.com.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications.
For further information, please contact Jack Jurkoshek, Director Investor Relations, Oceaneering International, Inc., 11911 FM 529, Houston, TX 77041; Telephone 713‑329‑4670; www.oceaneering.com; E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.SOURCE Oceaneering International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV