In trading on Tuesday, shares of BreitBurn Energy Partners LP (BBEP) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $19.44, changing hands as high as $19.50 per share. BreitBurn Energy Partners LP shares are currently trading up about 0.2% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of BBEP shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, BBEP's low point in its 52 week range is $16.06 per share, with $21.75 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $19.37.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, BBEP makes up 6.79% of the Global X Junior MLP ETF (MLPJ) which is trading higher by about 0.9% on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV