SAN JOSE, Calif.,
May 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Proformative, the pioneering leader in Enterprise Social Procurement™ for the office of the CFO, today announced that
Tom Conforti, executive vice president and CFO of
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN), will be the keynote speaker for
CFO Dimensions 2013, the premier conference for chief financial officers and corporate finance leaders. The event, which will focus on the strategic leadership role finance plays within the enterprise, is scheduled for
August 21-22 at the
New York Marriott Marquis.
With nearly three decades of experience in finance, management, strategic planning and capital markets, Conforti joined Wyndham Worldwide in 2009 after the company, like many others in the hospitality industry, had been hit hard by the recession. His bold leadership in adopting creative financial strategies – such as shifting to an asset-light financial model aimed at capital optimization, among other transformations – enabled the company to unlock massive enterprise value. As a result, Wyndham Worldwide has become one of the top performing stocks in the S&P 500, surging 2,130% since 2009. The hospitality leader was named in 2012 and 2013 as one of the "world's most admired companies" by FORTUNE magazine, and IR Magazine recently recognized Conforti for Best Investor Relations by a CFO (mid-cap).
"As the world of finance and business in general continues to evolve in complexity, the role of the CFO has also continued to change—enabling finance to play a leading role across the enterprise," said Conforti. "I am honored to deliver the keynote for such an influential group of finance leaders as those who will be attending Proformative's CFO Dimensions and look forward to sharing what I have learned throughout this remarkable journey."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV