MAIDEN, N.C., May 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRT) today announced that it intends to release its results for the year-ended March 31, 2013 on Tuesday, June 4, 2013. Walter Clark, Chief Executive Officer, and John Parry, Chief Financial Officer, will hold a conference call at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on June 4, 2013 to review the results. There will also be a replay of the call available by telephone through June 11, 2013.
The instructions for dialing into the call or accessing a replay of the call are as follows:
To participate live in the call:
Dial in #: (888) 389-5988 (719) 325-2281 from outside the United States Participant Passcode: 6579235To listen to a replay of the call: Dial in #: (888) 203-1112 (719) 457-0820 from outside the United States Replay Passcode: 6579235 Those interested in participating in the conference call may dial in five minutes prior to the start of the call. Air T through its subsidiaries, provides overnight air freight service to the express delivery industry, and manufactures, sells and services aircraft ground support and special purpose industrial equipment. Air T is one of the largest, small-aircraft air cargo operators in the United States. Air T's Mountain Air Cargo and CSA Air subsidiaries currently operate a fleet of single and twin-engine turbo-prop aircraft daily in the eastern half of the United States, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean Islands. Air T's ground support operations, including its Global Ground Support and Global Aviation Services subsidiaries, manufacture and service aviation support and other specialized military and industrial equipment, in addition to providing airport facilities maintenance. Global Ground Support is one of the largest providers of deicing equipment in the world. SOURCE Air T, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV