4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TCAP, INTX, MNDO, CODI
Mind C.T.I (NASDAQ: MNDO) shares currently have a dividend yield of 12.90%. Mind C.T.I. Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets real-time and off-line billing and customer care software for communication providers. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.09. The average volume for Mind C.T.I has been 47,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Mind C.T.I has a market cap of $35.1 million and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are down 7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Mind C.T.I as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- MNDO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.23, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1.91 million or 21.07% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -7.44%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- MNDO, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 15.5%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Mind C.T.I Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV