5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BOH, CMP, SNI, JWN, ABX
Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE: ABX) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $19.10 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.2%. The average volume for Barrick Gold Corporation has been 18.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Barrick Gold Corporation has a market cap of $19.2 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 45.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Barrick Gold Corporation engages in the production and sale of gold and copper. It is also involved in exploration and mine development activities. TheStreet Ratings rates Barrick Gold Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Barrick Gold Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV