Scripps Networks Interactive (NYSE: SNI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $69.60 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.9%. The average volume for Scripps Networks Interactive has been 711,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Scripps Networks Interactive has a market cap of $7.7 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 18.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. develops lifestyle-oriented content for television and the Internet markets in the United States and internationally. It delivers entertaining and useful content that focuses on specifically defined topics of interest for audiences and advertisers. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.53. TheStreet Ratings rates Scripps Networks Interactive as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Scripps Networks Interactive Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV