5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BOH, CMP, SNI, JWN, ABX
Compass Minerals International (NYSE: CMP) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 55 cents per share. At a price of $88.85 as of 9:33 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.5%. The average volume for Compass Minerals International has been 217,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Compass Minerals International has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are up 17.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Compass Minerals International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, produces and markets inorganic mineral products primarily in North America and the United Kingdom. It operates in two segments, Salt and Specialty Fertilizer. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.03. TheStreet Ratings rates Compass Minerals International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Compass Minerals International Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV