5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AED, OTEX, BPO, IBN, STI
Open Text Corporation (NASDAQ: OTEX) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 29 cents per share. At a price of $69.60 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.7%. The average volume for Open Text Corporation has been 221,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Open Text Corporation has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 22.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. OpenText Corporation provides a suite of information management software products and solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.36. TheStreet Ratings rates Open Text Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Open Text Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV