Jonathan Bush, CEO and chairman, athenahealth, said: "Health Datapalooza is a big deal for two reasons—it's an opportunity to share best practices on how vendors, government, and the average doctor use data to deliver better care and reduce costs, and, more importantly, it's a focused occasion to talk about the gaps in data, what's not working, and the need for greater access and transparency. We are looking forward to participating, and sharing successes—and war stories—with our fellow data enthusiasts in order to march steadily toward our ultimate vision to make health care work as it should."
For more information on athenahealth's cloud-based services that make our unique data asset possible, please visit www.athenahealth.com .
About athenahealth, Inc.
athenahealth is a leading provider of cloud-based services for EHR, practice management, and care coordination. athenahealth's mission is to be caregivers' most trusted service, helping them do well doing the right thing. For more information, please visit www.athenahealth.com or call 888-652-8200.
CONTACT: Holly Spring athenahealth, Inc. (Media) email@example.com 617-402-1631 Dana Quattrochi athenahealth, Inc. (Investors) firstname.lastname@example.org 617-402-1329
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV