WASHINGTON, May, 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Liquidity Services, Inc. a global provider of surplus asset management, auction, and valuation services, has been selected by Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. (Roche), to provide disposition services for Roche's surplus assets located in Nutley, NJ USA, where business operations will cease in December 2013. These assets consist of surplus equipment no longer needed in Roche's daily operations, which include over 10,000 pieces of late model biotech, research and development equipment.
"The auction process presents a great opportunity for organizations on a global scale, including universities, research institutions and government agencies, to leverage the secondary equipment marketplace to acquire quality biotech equipment directly from a renowned biotech and pharmaceutical organization," said Mike Livatino, Senior Vice President of Sales for Liquidity Services' marketplace GoIndustry DoveBid. "We are pleased to be working with a client like Roche that recognizes the value in Liquidity Services' transparent asset disposition process, which combines proven auction methods with proprietary technology to deliver superior results."
Bidding for the first group of assets is currently underway at Liquidity Services' online marketplace www.Go-Dove.com, with auction lots scheduled to close on May 29. Please visit the auction webpage for more details and to place bids: http://www.go-dove.com/en/event-17396.
Below is a partial list of items that will be available for sale:
- Becton Dickinson LSR II Flow Cytometer
- Waters Micromass ZQ Mass Spectrometer
- (2) Sophion QPatch16 Robotic Screening Stations
- (7) Agilent 1100 Series HPLC Systems
- Syrris Atlas ATL-010 Automated Synthesis System
- Agilent Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform
- Beckman Biomek 2000 Liquid Handling System
- HPLC Systems
- GC & LC Systems
- NMR Systems
- Mass Spectrometers
- Analytical and Top-Load Balances
- Liquid Handling System
- Robotic Workstation
- DNA Synthesizers
- Flow Cytometers
- PCR / Thermal Cyclers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts