NEW YORK & TEL AVIV, Israel, May 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Top Image Systems (TIS), Ltd. (Nasdaq:TISA) a leading ECM (Enterprise Content Management) intelligent content capture, workflow and delivery and mobile payments solutions provider, announced today that the company has signed contracts with three US customers to purchase MobiPAY and other of our mobile capture solutions. These solutions leverage twenty years of knowledge accumulated in the development of intelligent capture, workflow and delivery software now extended to process content using smartphones and tablets.
"These three mobile solution sales in the US in 2013 represent just the beginning of Top Image Systems' realizing its mobile application potential," said Omri Gelb, General Manager and Executive VP of Top Image Systems North America. "We opened the US office in the second half of last year, a decision made due to inbound interest in our mobile platform of applications and as a part of our growth strategy. We are pleased to start converting sales and executing on our plan. The pipeline of interest in our mobile solutions has been enormous in what analysts estimate to be a multi-billion dollar mobile industry. We've added new sales staff this year to bring our US headcount to ten, based on mobile activity as well as interest in our enterprise capture solutions. The exponential growth potential of mobile complements the expansion of our capture and workflow offerings to the US."
Mr. Gelb continued, "Last year the industry took notice of our technology, particularly with Forrester naming Top Image as one of five leaders in its 'Wave' report. Now customers in the United States can take advantage of our innovative solutions as we expect strong momentum from our landmark first US mobile and enterprise capture contracts. We are in the right place with the right technology at the right time."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV