GUANGZHOU, China, May 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group Limited ("CMGE" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CMGE), a leading mobile game company in China, today began closed beta testing for its newest social puzzle and card game 'Dragon's Summon.' The game is jointly operated and published by CMGE and FL Mobile. CMGE is the sole operator and publisher for the Android-version of 'Dragon's Summon,' while FL Mobile is responsible for the iOS version. The game was unveiled in front of an audience of over a hundred participants at a press conference held in Beijing on May 28, 2013.
'Dragon's Summon' is a social puzzle and card game that lets players fight dragons and other enemies as they explore countless dungeons. Players must creatively slide colorful orbs adjacent to one another in series of three or more in order to attack enemies with over 500 different creatures. Using the most advanced Unity3D engine, 'Dragon's Summon' offers exhilarating visual effects that rival PC games. As part of the marketing campaign in support of the game, CMGE will be handing out unique digital prizes to users.
"I am very pleased to announce the launch of 'Dragon's Summon,' which exemplifies the exciting gaming experience we strive to provide to our users as part of our strategy to introduce new content to a new generation of players," commented Mr. Ken Jian Xiao, CMGE's Chief Executive Officer. "We are constantly working to improve our diverse portfolio through strategic partnerships with qualified operators such as FL Mobile. In Japan, puzzle and card games have proven to be very popular and profitable and we believe that China now holds equally as many opportunities for monetization which we are intent on capturing with the launch of this game and others to follow."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV