ALISO VIEJO, Calif., May 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC), a leading provider of semiconductor solutions differentiated by power, security, reliability and performance, will present at the following upcoming conferences:
- Stephens 2013 Spring Investment Conference in New York on Tuesday, June 4 at 1 p.m. EDT.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Technology Conference in San Francisco on Wednesday, June 5 at 1 p.m. PDT ( 4 p.m. EDT).
Those unable to attend in person can access live audio webcasts of the presentations in the Investors section of Microsemi's website, www.microsemi.com. The webcasts will be hosted on the site for 90 days.
About MicrosemiMicrosemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC) offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Products include high-performance, radiation-hardened and highly reliable analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services. Microsemi is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., and has approximately 3,000 employees globally. Learn more at www.microsemi.com. MSCCIR SOURCE Microsemi Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts