May 28, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Global agricultural and construction equipment manufacturer
is teaming up with financial software provider
and enterprise application software leader
(NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled
" See How
Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP."
The webinar will be geared at finance, accounting, audit and compliance managers in mid- to large-size organisations in the EMEA (
) region, an increasingly fast-growing market for BlackLine's
flagship account reconciliation software
The session will focus on how finance/compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software, such as
BlackLine's SaaS-based Account Reconciliation solution
, to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Paul Pheffer, corporate accounting manager at CNH, will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and return on investment (ROI) the
public company has realised since using BlackLine on a global basis.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to "closing with confidence and achieving balance sheet integrity."
What: " See How CNH Global
Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP"
29 May 2013
Attendees will learn how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can
- Pete Graham, director, Finance Solutions & Mobility, SAP Labs
- Mario Spanicciati, executive director of EMEA & EVP of Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Paul Pheffer, manager, Corporate Accounting, CNH
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
To register please go
BlackLine is an SAP software solution and technology partner in the SAP PartnerEdge® program. The company is also a participant in SAP Store, the online e-commerce channel or "e-channel" for enterprise solutions and services from SAP and its partners, and the SAP EcoHub solution marketplace, SAP's online destination designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP (such as the BlackLine solution).