Morguard Sunstone Real Estate Income Fund Unitholders Approve Termination Of Fund
VANCOUVER, May 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Sunstone Investment Management Inc., the manager for the Morguard Sunstone Real Estate Income Fund (the " Fund") (TSX: MSN.UN), confirms that the unitholders of the Fund (the " Unitholders") have approved the termination of the Fund at the previously adjourned special meeting that was held today.
The trustee of the Fund, Sunstone Investment Services Inc., will now begin the process of winding-up the Fund and distributing the net asset value in cash to Unitholders. As part of the wind-up process, the Fund will be de-listed from the Toronto Stock Exchange. The assets remaining after the liabilities and obligations of the Fund have been provided for will be distributed to Unitholders of record on the last day of trading. The payment will be made as soon as practicable following this date. The last day of trading will be on or before June 28, 2013. The Fund will provide further updates on timing as the process unfolds.
Additional information about Morguard Sunstone Real Estate Income Fund is available at www.sunstoneinvestments.com or www.sedar.com. Further Information about Morguard Financial Corp., the Investment Manager, is available at www.morguard.com.
THE TORONTO STOCK EXCHANGE HAS NOT REVIEWED AND DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR THE ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.SOURCE Morguard Sunstone Real Estate Income Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV