Exclusive Fibe TV technology frees your HD television experience from cable
MONTRÉAL, May 27, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Bell today announced the launch of the new Fibe TV Wireless Receiver, a Bell exclusive that enables customers to enjoy the Fibe experience on up to 5 additional TVs anywhere in the home - without the hassle of running cable through the house.
"The new Fibe TV Wireless Receiver is part of Bell's commitment to bring consumers the very best TV viewing experience. Our scale means Bell can access the leading next-generation communications technologies, and that means Canadians will enjoy the best the world has to offer - right here at home," said Wade Oosterman, President of Bell Mobility and Residential Services, and Bell's Chief Brand Officer. "Fibe TV is growing fast thanks to its superior broadband network and features, and the Wireless Receiver takes Fibe even further. Canada's best TV service just got better."
A Wireless Receiver Transmitter connects to a customer's Home Networking modem and works with their main Whole Home PVR to connect 1 or more compact Wireless Receivers to deliver the full Fibe TV experience to as many as 5 additional TVs around the home. Fibe TV Wireless Receivers are available to new and existing Fibe TV clients for rental ( $7 per month) or purchase ($199), and include the new award-winning Fibe Remote."Going wireless means you can watch HD TV anywhere you want in your home -- without the hassle of running more cable across floors or through the walls of your house. All you need is a power outlet," said Shawn Omstead, Vice President of Products for Bell Residential Services. "Wireless TV is just another example of what Fibe can do that cable can't." Please visit Bell.ca/WirelessTV to learn more, or visit a Bell store or The Source location to order your Fibe TV Wireless Receiver. To confirm Fibe TV is available for your home, please visit Bell.ca/FibeTV. The best TV service out there Fibe TV is the next generation of television, bringing innovative new choices to consumers and a competitive challenge to the established cable TV companies. Bell does what cable can't, with a range of advanced features including:
- Apps right on your TV including Facebook, Twitter, TSN Xtra and more
- The most HD On Demand content (with exclusive reviews and recos from Rotten Tomatoes) and the largest HD recording capacity (up to 100 hours)
- The best on-screen guide available, with picture-in-picture and extensive search options
- The ability to set, play back and manage recordings on up to 6 TVs, pause and rewind live TV on every TV, and record 4 shows at once with just one PVR.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts