Former Executive at Sybase, SAP to accelerate OpenText's EIM and Cloud strategy
WATERLOO, ON, May 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), the global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced the appointment of Noriyuki Hayakawa as president, OpenText Japan. In this role, Hayakawa will be responsible for leading the strategic vision and implementation of OpenText's EIM strategy throughout the Japanese market. He will direct the Sales, Marketing and Customer operations for OpenText Japan.
"Hayakawa brings to OpenText a 25-year track record of sales, marketing and customer experience in Japan, which currently ranks as the second largest global enterprise software market," said OpenText CEO Mark J. Barrenechea. "He will leverage this experience to increase partner, customer and revenue successes in Japan, as well as further expand our market growth with business partners throughout the country. I look forward to Hayakawa's contributions to come as he continues to build our business in Japan."
Prior to joining OpenText, Hayakawa held the roles of President at Sybase Japan; President at iAnywhere Solutions Japan; and Vice President of Database and Technology Sales at SAP Japan. He also held executive positions at Matsushita Electric Trading Japan (currently Panasonic), where he directed sales of Solburne computers in the U.S. and was also engaged in the marketing of Matsushita's laptop workstation, created through the company's alliance with Sun Microsystems."Businesses in Japan and around the world are recognizing an increasing need for integrated, enterprise solutions to manage all of their structured and unstructured information on-premise as well as in the cloud," stated Hayakawa. "OpenText is addressing these customer demands by delivering powerful EIM solutions that not only help customers to better manage their information, but also help them to grow their businesses through streamlined processes and improved customer experiences. I am excited to begin my new role with OpenText and look forward to leveraging my experience to continue OpenText's growth trajectory in Japan." To learn more about OpenText EIM:
- Read the blog of Mark Barrenechea, OpenText's CEO
- Visit the OpenText EIM Resource Center to view the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Follow OpenText on Twitter @opentext and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/opentext
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV