SINGAPORE, May 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) ("China Yuchai" or the "Company"), announced today that Mr. Benny H Goh has resigned from his positions as President and director of the Company to pursue other opportunities. Mr. Goh's last day of service will be May 31, 2013.
In the interim until a replacement is identified, the duties of the President will be assumed by the Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Kok Ho Leong. The Board of Directors thanks Mr. Goh for his contributions to China Yuchai during his tenure as President.
About China Yuchai International
China Yuchai International Limited, through its subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL"), engages in the manufacture, assembly, and sale of a wide array of light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty diesel engines for construction equipment, trucks, buses, and cars in China. GYMCL also produces diesel power generators, which are primarily used in the construction and mining industries. Through its regional sales offices and authorized customer service centers, the Company distributes its diesel engines directly to auto OEMs and retailers and provides maintenance and retrofitting services throughout China. Founded in 1951, GYMCL has established a reputable brand name, strong research and development team, and significant market share in China with high-quality products and reliable after-sales support. In 2012, GYMCL sold 431,350 diesel engines and is recognized as a leading manufacturer and distributor of diesel engines in China. For more information, please visit http://www.cyilimited.com.For more information, please contact: Kevin Theiss / Dixon ChenGrayling Tel: +1-646-284-9409 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com SOURCE China Yuchai International Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV