Oil Falls Below $94 A Barrel
Brent crude, a benchmark for many international oil varieties, was down 8 cents to $102.56 a barrel on Nymex.
In other energy futures trading on Nymex:
â¿¿ Wholesale gasoline lost 0.003 cents to $2.8256 a gallon.
â¿¿ Heating oil rose 0.01 cent to $2.8642 per gallon.â¿¿ Natural gas added 5 cents to $4.336 per 1,000 cubic feet. ___ Pamela Sampson in Bangkok contributed to this report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV