New 3D Light And Sound Show, "Boardwalk Beat," Debuts On Boardwalk Hall In Atlantic City To Memorial Day Weekend Crowds
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., May 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On Saturday, May 25 the Atlantic City Alliance premiered "Boardwalk Beat," a 3D sound and light show projected nightly onto the facade of Historic Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. "Boardwalk Beat" takes a foot-tapping, heart-thumping journey through eight decades of musical history including '20s Rag Time, '30s Cotton Club, '40s Broadway Musicals, '60s Surf Music, '70s Disco, '80s Pop and '90s Hard Rock. Boardwalk Hall is magically transformed into a gigantic whimsical jukebox hopping randomly from one musical era to another.
The show is free and open to the public, and no tickets are required. It is shown nightly every half hour from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. on weekends and from 9:30 p.m. until midnight midweek throughout the summer. Boardwalk Hall is located at 2301 Boardwalk at the center of the world-famous AC Boardwalk between Georgia and Mississippi Avenues at Kennedy Plaza. For more information and a complete schedule of the light show, visit www.doatlanticcity.com.
"Boardwalk Beat" was conceived and created by Montreal-based Moment Factory, known throughout the world for its innovative work combining technology and creativity though video, lighting, architecture, and sound. It joins sister shows "Duality" and " Winter Sweet" as part of Moment Factory's only permanent, year-round installation in the United States. Each show and the technology behind them are uniquely designed for Boardwalk Hall.NOTE: Video teaser for "Boardwalk Beat" is available via Vimeo or YouTube. SUGGESTED TWEET: WATCH: @VisitAC's new 3D light & sound show, Boardwalk Beat, debuts #MemorialDayWeekend at @BoardwalkHall | http://youtu.be/ZI9X5bI70f0 | #DOAC SOURCE Atlantic City Alliance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV