Secretary Of State John Kerry To Open AJC Global Forum June 2
Over the May 31-June 2 weekend immediately prior to the Global Forum, AJC will sponsor the third annual ACCESS Summit for hundreds of young activists from around the world. Ambassador Ido Aharoni, consul general of Israel in New York, will deliver the keynote address at the start of the gathering, and Azerbaijan Ambassador to the U.S. Elin Suleymanov will speak at the closing session.
Participants will delve into intense discussions during the weekend on three tracks: defending Israel's legitimacy and making the case for Israel; advancing Muslim-Jewish relations; and strengthening Latino-Jewish relations.
AJC, founded in 1906 and with headquarters in New York, maintains 22 regional offices across the United States, nine overseas posts and 31 international partnerships.
SOURCE American Jewish Committee
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV