Zhang Ziyi Rocks The Cannes Red Carpet With Mouawad
CANNES, France, May 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Superstar Chinese actress chooses Mouawad diamond jewellery to step out in style at this year's Cannes Film Festival
Hollywood glamour reigned supreme at the Cannes Film Festival this week as Superstar Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi stepped on to the red carpet at amFAR wearing a stunning Diamond set by Mouawad. This perfectly offset her recently unveiled pixie-cut hairdo. Zhang looked picture perfect at the star-studded amFAR charity benefit at Cannes with over 21 carats of diamonds worth a pretty sum of 1 million US dollars.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV