Statement By The Honourable Bal Gosal, Minister Of State (Sport), On The Occasion Of Canadian Tire Jumpstart Day
OTTAWA, May 25, 2013 /CNW/ - Today is Jumpstart Day, a special day filled with fun activities that will help kids from financially disadvantaged families in local communities throughout Canada get involved in sport and recreation.
I am proud that our Government provides continued support to Canadian Tire's Jumpstart to make these kinds of opportunities possible. Having the chance to experience the game of soccer at an early age definitely influenced my love of the sport, and I want today's young people to have these same opportunities.
I wish to personally congratulate Jumpstart and thank the Canadian Tire employees, volunteers, and community partners who contribute to the success of the Jumpstart Day and make a difference in the lives of so many children in Canada.
As well, I encourage everyone to get involved and to help get the kids
in your local community in sport and recreation. Find out more by
visiting the Canadian Tire Jumpstart website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV