Fatburger Patties Launch At Walmart Stores
LOS ANGELES, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fatburger ( www.fatburger.com), a 60-year old burger franchise known for its Hollywood roots, will be launching its line of signature frozen beef patties in more than 3,100 Walmart stores this June.
"In 1952, when Lovie Yancey introduced the first Fatburger in Los Angeles, her goal was to create the biggest, juiciest hamburger anyone had ever seen, and we've been creating burgers that way for the last 60 years," said CEO of Fatburger, Andy Wiederhorn. "Launching at Walmart marks the first time our classic burgers will be available to families across America, bringing Fatburger to a whole new generation of customers as well as offering customers who grew up with the brand a new way to enjoy their favorite burger."
The one-third pound frozen burgers can be purchased in a six-pack box. For more information or to find a Fatburger near you, please visit www.fatburger.com.About Fatburger An All-American, Hollywood favorite, Fatburger is a fast casual restaurant serving big, juicy, tasty burgers, crafted specifically to each customer's liking. With a legacy more than 60 years old, Fatburger's extraordinary quality and taste inspire fierce loyalty amongst its fan base, which includes a number of A-list celebrities and athletes. Featuring a contemporary design and ambience, Fatburger offers an unparalleled dining experience, demonstrating the same dedication to serving gourmet, homemade, custom-built burgers as it has since 1952 – The Last Great Hamburger Stand™. SOURCE Fatburger
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV